Classifieds, Classified Ads, White Pass Highway Shopper Newspaper,
Southwest Washington State March 5, 2014
Classified Ads from White Pass Highway Shopper for March 5, 2014
These ads are from the Highway Shopper of Lewis and Yakima Counties, Washington State
Call (360) 494-7641
or E-Mail: ShopperClassifieds.
Must receive ad order by Noon on Friday
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or message us on Facebook.
You just got Lucky. . .
March - E-Mail SPECIAL
3 for FREE Classifieds.
SELL OFF ALL YOUR OLD STUFF!
Maximum 40 words per ad.
We will edit ads as needed. Personal ads ONLY are free. Business, Real Estate Rental ads regular pricing.
No phone calls for FREE ads.
Deadline is Friday NOON except when Monday is a holiday, deadline is Friday 10:00 am.
This WEEK's CLASSIFIED ADS:
- Morton United Methodist Church, 4th and Main, will have an Ash Wednesday Service at 7 P.M., March 5th. All are Welcome! Morton3/5
- RE-OPENING: BobÕs Barber Shop: 179 Main Ave, in Morton, will be open for business on Saturday March 1st at 9 am. Hours of operation: Tues-Fri 9 am-5:30 pm. Sat 9 am-4 pm. Closed Sunday and Monday. Regular hair cut $15, Kids 12 and under: $12, Senior citizens :$13.
- Sale: All designer and vintage clothing $4.99 or less. Native-American turquoise/silver jewelry 1/2 price. Some Native American art is 1/2 price. Packwood Arts & Consignments next to Highway Shopper. Winter hours Friday and Saturday 10-5. Packwood 2/26-3/12
- ***Special Olympics Spring Sports.*** Special Olympics spring sport activities for swimming and track start up again in March. These activities are open to individuals who have two special needs diagnosis and are ages from 8-99.Ê Swimming practice will be at 6:00 pm, Fridays at Thorbecks in Centralia and starts Friday, March 14, 2014. Track will take place at Morton High School on Wednesdays at 5:00 starting March 5.ÊÊApplications are availableÊat both Morton High School and White Pass HighÊSchool. If interested please contact Peggy Nelson, 360-280-1772. 2/26-3/12
- RED HOT AUCTION! Yard Birds Mall, 2100 N. National Avenue, Chehalis, WA. (Cinema Entrance). SATURDAY, MARCH 8TH. Preview 10 AM. Auction 12 Noon. Chesterfield style sofa, garden style table/chairs, oriental rug, bicycles, Romagnola pasta machine, tri-fold screen, five drawer dresser and night stand, stainless topped kitchen island, JD power lawn mower, refrigerator with top freezer, yard tools, 4 poster Queen bed, patio furniture-more! www.garrisonauctioneers.com #2332 360-262-9154. 3/5
- 12 ft. Lund with 7 1/2 HP mercury motor and 2 HP Honda motor, fish finder, exe-loader trailer, very good shape. $1800 firm. Call 360-985-7077 Silver Creek 2/26-3/12
- Packwood Senior Center is offering a Defensive Driving class Friday, March 28, from 9 am- 5 pm. Cost is $20 for non-AARP members and $15 for current AARP members with membership card. Class size limited to 20. Stop in the center to sign-up and pay for the class. Taco Bar available for lunch for an additional suggested donation of $4. Questions? Stop in the center at 12931 Hwy 12 or call 360-494-6331. Packwood 2/12-26
Lost & Found
- REWARD: male Shih-Tzu white and tan. LOST in Randle. Needs haircut. Please help find him. Bites when scared. 360-497-2089 Randle 3/5-19
Misc. For Sale
- 13 inch TV, works good $35. 360-496-1683 2/19-3/5
- 21" Panasonic TV, beautiful picture, with solid Oak entertainment center, $50. 360-494-2338. Packwood 3/5-19
- 24" Huskqvarna bar 84 dl 3/8 pitch .050. Zero hours. Smeared logo. Big whoop! 20 dollars. 360-494-6330. Packwood 3/5-19
- 454 motor, 30,000 on rebuilt, $1,000 OBO. 2-4 foot chain link pasture harrow, $250 OBO. 1964 Harmony electric guitar w/amp, $350. 1964 283 Chev V8, needs rebuilt, $200 OBO. 360-669-3384 Glenoma 2/26-3/12
- Bob's Auto Windshield Special. Most models installed, $175. Chevy pickups '88-'96, installed, $120. Chevy S-10, installed, $140. TOWING- reasonable rates. 360-496-1810 or 360-498-3049 Glenoma 10/1-ruc
- Free stacks of previous weeks' Shoppers are always available at Shopper office, for those who need newspapers for fires, painting, etc. 5/11-ruc
- GOOD USED STUFF Oak Captains Beds, Oak Desks, Chairs, Washers, Dryers, Refrigerators, Range, Electronics, Many Tools, Compressors, Table Saws. Leather Jackets, Old Collectible Newspapers (1880's-1948) Popular Mechanics 1950's. Many items. 8161 US Hwy. 12, Glenoma . 360-880-4833. Fri.-Sun. 10:00-6:00 Glenoma 3/5-19
- Great Prices on Tires at Beslow's NAPA! Front End Alignments, Trans. Flushing, Brakes Service, Lube, Oil, Filter. Mechanic on duty daily. Bring in your estimate to Beslow's Auto and we will surprise you with significant savings! 360-494-6690 Packwood 2/5-9/9
- Singer sewing machine in nice cabinet for sale. Call Chris 360-496-1664 2/19-3/5
- www.rowdyrebel.com Constitutional "Keep Out" signs $12. Rebel flags $8. Rebel T shirts $6! Custom decals and more. Rowdy Rebel, 107 Martin Rd. 360-498-5210 Glenoma 1/8-9/9
- Cute, playful 8 week old kittens free to good home. Future spay/neuter help. Will deliver. 360-496-1382 3/5-19
- Free kittens. One tabby female, one black male. Very cute and playful. Litterbox trained. Good mousers. Randle 360-807-3590. 9/25
- Friendly, 3 month old, spayed kitten free to good home. White with black spots. Will deliver. 360-496-1382 3/5-19
Real Estate For Sale by Owner
- FOR SALE BY OWNER: Custom 3 BR/2 BA home on 12 acres near Packwood. Large fenced yard, heat pump, rec. room, appliances, large deck, above the 100 yr. flood plain. Owner contract possible. $239,000. Call: 360-791-3132 or 253-312-8978 Packwood 2/29-3/5
- Glenoma/Packwood Mini Storage. 10' x 10' and 10' x 20'. Outside Storage $1/day. 8075 US Highway 12 and 12883 US Hwy 12. 360-496-1664. 2/23-ruc
- HOME IN TOWN: 4 bed, 1 3/4 bath home in Morton with detached one car garage, large nice lot. Close to school and shopping. $765. Available now.Ê360-520-5251ÊMorton 2/19-3/5
- Mayfield RV Park Move In Special: $150 first month, $325 after. Includes power,water, sewer, garbage. Call 253-223-7280. Please leave message. 2/19-03/05
- Move In Special: Large 1 bedroom apartments- one furnished. SW mobile $525. 31 ft RV trailer W/S/G, $375. Large RV space, W/S/G $185. No smoking. No pets. Storage units. 509-930-1348 or 360-498-5339 Randle/ Glenoma 12/11-9/9
- One bedroom small (1-2 persons) fully furnished duplex/cabin with TV andinternet. Randle, Cispus area $400/month, $75/cleaning deposit. No pets/ smoking. Peter: 360-497-7680 2/26-3/12
- Packwood U-Lock-It. Fenced, Secure Storage Units. Sizes range 4'x8' to 10'x10'. Outside storage available. Call for prices and information. 360-494-2841 Packwood 4/14-ruc
- STORAGE UNITS - Randle $30 - $40/mo. Call JJ at 360-496-1667. Randle 6/13-ruc
- A STITCH IN TIME. Mending, Altering, Hemming, Zippers, All types of sewing. Call Irma Hiles for an appointment. 360-496-1349. Randle 9/25-ruc
- REBATES are back at ROD'S TIRE SOURCE, March 1st thru April 15th. Earn VISA prepaid card valued up to $80, on purchase of four qualifying Cooper tires. Call 360-497-6120 or drop by 142 Young Road in Randle for your new tires or new tire quote now. Randle 2/5-4/9
- SAVE MONEY!! MITSUBISHI HEAT PUMP FOR YOUR HOME. Save $700 if installed by 3/18/14. ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM INSTALLED BY EASTCO ELECTRIC, MITSUBISHI DIAMOND CONTRACTOR. Call 360-983-8313. 2/19-3/12
- Looking for pewter canopy for GMC Sierra. Fits a step-side 2003 Sierra Denali. Prefer fiberglass. 360-496-1799 Ask for Robert. 2/19-3/5
- WANTED: Lewis County Animal Shelter is in need of stamps, HP 950 printer ink, hand sanitizer, and plain cat litter. Other items needed are dryer sheets, liquid laundry soap, and toilet paper. Thanks for your continued support of our shelter! 360-740-1290 2/26-3/12
- Wanted: small boat that will fit inside of a pickup bed. If it needs some repair that is OK. Call 360-785-3152. 2/19-3/5
- WANTED: good quality clippers. The clippers we have are very old, and don't always work. Many animals come in heavily matted, and we need good clippers that won't hurt the pet. Lewis County Animal Shelter 360-740-1290 2/26-3/12
Yard, Garage & Moving Sales
- Yard Sale Ads are FREE in the Shopper. Up to 20 words. Applies to Yard, Garage, Moving Sales. Free ads for private sellers only, businesses pay regular low rates. One free ad per person per year. Order must reach us before noon the preceding Friday. 360-494-7641 ruc
PLACE YOUR CLASSIFIED AD:
Phone Orders call: 360-494-7641.
Regular Mail: "Click & Save" the COUPON to your computer print it out and mail coupon along with your check in payment to :
Highway Shopper, P O Box 747, Packwood, WA 98361
Deadline is Friday NOON except when Monday is a holiday, deadline is Friday 10:00 am.
We reserve the right to edit or refuse questionable ad copy.
If an error occurs in your ad PLEASE notify us WITHIN 5 days. We are responsible for only one incorrect insertion.
We will not be liable for errors appearing in any ad beyond the cost of the space occupied by the error.
Ads are purchased as a unit and billed/paid upfront. No exchanges/refunds for early cancellations.
Prices on Classified Ads:
25 cents per word, $5.00 minimum per ad per week.
Bold words add $2/week. Border add $2/week. Tear Sheet add $5/week.
Return to White Pass Highway Shopper Newspaper Home Page