Classifieds, Classified Ads, White Pass Highway Shopper Newspaper,
Southwest Washington State April 16, 2014
Classified Ads from White Pass Highway Shopper for April 16, 2014
These ads are from the Highway Shopper of Lewis and Yakima Counties, Washington State
Call (360) 494-7641
or E-Mail: ShopperClassifieds.
Must receive ad order by Noon on Friday
by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or message us on Facebook.
You just got Lucky. . .
APRIL - E-Mail SPECIAL
3 for FREE Classifieds.
SELL OFF ALL YOUR OLD STUFF!
Maximum 40 words per ad.
We will edit ads as needed. Personal ads ONLY are free. Business, Real Estate Rental ads regular pricing.
No phone calls for FREE ads.
Deadline is Friday NOON except when Monday is a holiday, deadline is Friday 10:00 am.
This WEEK's CLASSIFIED ADS:
- SAVE THE DATE! 90th Birthday Celebrations for Alice Kobes and Al Bowman, Saturday, April 26 at 2 p.m. Packwood Senior Center. Join us for cake, ice cream and good wishes!
- Spring Cleaning will begin next week at all district cemeteries in Randle, Packwood and Glenoma. Residents who have flowers, containers or other items on are asked to pick up their items by April 14. Items left on headstones will be removed so crews can mow and trim around graves and headstones. Items including fresh flowers can be replaced once the work is completed, which will be by MotherÕs Day Weekend, May 11. 4/9-16
Art & Craft
- 10 ANNUAL MINERAL LAKE ARTS AND CRAFT GUILD SPRING SHOW dedicated to founder Ann Brown. Featuring hand made items by local crafters and artisans, raffle, free refreshments, collecting bread tabs. Friday and Saturday, April 25-26 from 9-4 pm. Presbyterian Church, 211 Lincoln St, Mineral, WA. 04/09-04/23
- Native Art & Craft Sale at Yard Birds Mall. 2112 N National Ave, Suite 112A, Chehalis. May 10, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sponsored by Native Woven Spirits. Vendors, Drummers and Singers wanted. 360-520-2778 Chehalis 4/16-30
- Good Friday, April 18th. The church sanctuary will be open from noon to 6 P.M. We will have an open Communion table for any who would like to partake. All are welcome to join us throughout the day for prayer and reflection. Information: 360-497-2089. Morton United Methodist Church, 4th and Main, Morton 4/9-16
- Maundy Thursday, April 17th at 6 P.M. Soup and bread supper, followed by the service. All welcome. Information: 360-497-2089. Morton United Methodist Church, 4th and Main, Morton 4/9-16
- Painting classes the third Friday of each month: April 18th, May 16th and June 20th. We offer the Bob Ross technique with supplies covered in the cost of the class. Lunch is available here at the center. Stop by Packwood Senior Center, 12931 Hwy 12 or call Peggy at 360-494-6331 to sign-up. Packwood 4/9-16
- Signing-up for Zumba on Tuesday and Thursdays at 6pm; Walking Monday through Friday 8 am; Pilates on Monday and Wednesday at 6pm; Yoga on Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm; Fire Dancing on Monday and Wednesday at 7 pm; Belly Dancing on Tuesday and Thursday at 7 pm; and Gentle Yoga on Thursdays at 11 am. Stop by the Packwood Senior Center, 12931 Hwy 12 or call Peggy at 360-494-6331 to sign-up. Packwood 4/9-16
- Cook and counter person and waitress wanted. Please apply in person at Cruisers Pizza in Packwood. 4/9-9/9
- Cooks needed: Cispus Learning Center is hiring part time seasonal cooks (March -October). Experience not required. Position requires a physically active individual capable of lifting 40 pound objects. Send resume and letter of interest to Sue English, Cispus Learning Center, 2142 Cispus Road, Randle WA 98377 or e-mail to email@example.com. The positions are open until filled. Randle 4/2-16
- Fischer's Market IGA now accepting applications for immediate hiring. Cashiers and Courtesy Clerks, full and part time. Pick up applications in person. No phone calls please. Randle 4/9-23
- Mt. Adams Cafe is now accepting applications for full or part time employment, Apply in person. Mt Adams Cafe, Randle 4/16-30
Lost & Found
- Found April 2: pocket watch at Yodi Falls. 360-494-0886. Packwood 4/9-23
Misc. For Sale
- 1966 Plymouth Fury III, 318 with column Shift. EIDE boat loader for 14 ft. boat. 360-318-5230. 4/16-30
- 1970 F-250 Camper special. Runs, drives. Straight body, 390 engine w/144,000 original miles. 1983 Polaris 440 snowmobile, $200. 8'X7" diamond plate snowmobile trailer $1000. 1977 CJ7 Golden Eagle Jeep project, rare automatic $4500. 6'X12" Heavy hauling trailer $1200. 360-978-4384 Onalaska 4/2-16
- 26" Sony TV 1993 Great picture and sound with corner Entertainment Centerboth in perfect condition. $65. 360-520-3715 Packwood. 4/16-30
- Bob's Auto Windshield Special. Most models installed, $175. Chevy pickups '88-'96, installed, $120. Chevy S-10, installed, $140. TOWING- reasonable rates. 360-496-1810 or 360-498-3049 Glenoma 10/1-ruc
- Dosho weights and bench, like new. See Dosho.com for pictures. Less than halfprice at $225. 360-520-3715 4/16-30
- Eggs for eating or hatching $2/dozen. Rhode Island Red rooster, dark brown RIR eggs, white Leghorn eggs and light green Easter eggs. Miller Road, Randle 360 497-2160. Randle 4/9-23
- Free stacks of previous weeks' Shoppers are always available at Shopper office, for those who need newspapers for fires, painting, etc. 5/11-ruc
- Great Prices on Tires at Beslow's NAPA! Front End Alignments, Trans. Flushing, Brakes Service, Lube, Oil, Filter. Mechanic on duty daily. Bring in your estimate to Beslow's Auto and we will surprise you with significant savings! 360-494-6690 Packwood 2/5-9/9
- Made to order Meissenburg Vintage wood signs. See catalog at 12973 Hwy 12Packwood Fri, Sat, Sun. Packwood. 4/16-30
- Red Wing steel toed shoes size 6 barely worn $55. Set of rigid dies $55. Set of three pipe stands $100. Size XL Waders $45. Maple table and chairs, round w/2 leaves, $200. Brand-new engine stand $100. 360-978-4384 Onalaska 4/2-16
- Sears Riding mower, 12.5 HP, 42" cut $350. Sears push mower, 21" cut, 6 HP, $60. Both run well. 360-498-5466 Glenoma 4/9-23
- Two trailer hitches $100 each. Stihl weedeater FS45 barely used $100. Antique White sewing machine and a slew of attachments $100. Clawfoot bathtub with newer faucets $150. Large collection of Mother Earth News $20. Pool table $100. 360-978-4384 Onalaska 4/2-16
- www.rowdyrebel.com Constitutional "Keep Out" signs $12. Rebel flags $8. Rebel T shirts $6! Custom decals and more. Rowdy Rebel, 107 Martin Rd. 360-498-5210 Glenoma 1/8-9/9
- TWYLA RUTH BATES remembered on her Birth Date April 22. Twyla may be gone, but never forgotten. Twyla, You were an Angel I knew so well, and thatÕs a given, but now you're an Angel in a place our God calls heaven. Sweet Dreams Twyla! ~ Bill
Plants & Produce
- Petunia Basket Sale, 'til sold out. 153 Fuller Rd, Salkum. Opening Sat., April 19. Also, April 25-27 and May 2-3. 206-786-6699 Salkum 4/9-23
- Moving Sale/ Open House every Friday, 11 am-1 pm. 246 Kiona Rd., Randle. 360-496-1664 Randle 4/2-9/9
Real Estate For Sale by Owner
- FOR SALE BY OWNER: Custom 3 BR/2 BA home on 12 acres near Packwood. Large fenced yard, heat pump, rec. room, appliances, large deck, above the 100 yr. flood plain. Owner contract possible. $239,000. Call: 360-791-3132 or 253-312-8978 Packwood 4/16-30
- Apartments- one furnished, $500+. Updated SW mobile $525. 31' RV trailer $375, RV space $185, Storages, No Smoking / pets. 509 930 1348 / 360 498 5339 Randle/ Glenoma 3/12-9/9
- Glenoma/Packwood Mini Storage. 10' x 10' and 10' x 20'. Outside Storage $1/day. 8075 US Highway 12 and 12883 US Hwy 12. 360-496-1664. 2/23-ruc
- Newly remodeled: Packwood upstairs 2 bedroom apartment $425 month, $200 Deposit, no pets or smoking.Ê Available end of April. For Application: 360-482-8098. 3/19-9/9
- Packwood U-Lock-It. Fenced, Secure Storage Units. Sizes range 4'x8' to 10'x10'. Outside storage available. Call for prices and information. 360-494-2841 Packwood 4/14-ruc
- RV Spot in downtown Packwood, not in trailer court. Ask for John. 360-520-1817 Packwood 4/2-16
- STORAGE UNITS - Randle $30 - $40/mo. Call JJ at 360-496-1667. Randle 6/13-ruc
RV's & Campers
- 1967 10' Camper, fits long bed truck. Sleeps four, has stove, oven, kitchen sink and place for small fridge. No bathroom but closet for camp toilet. $300. Located in Packwood. 509-674-7641 4/16-30
- A STITCH IN TIME. Mending, Altering, Hemming, Zippers, All types of sewing. Call Irma Hiles for an appointment. 360-497-2069. Randle 3/19-ruc
- SAVE MONEY!! MITSUBISHI HEAT PUMP FOR YOUR HOME. Save $700 if installed during the month of APRIL. ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM INSTALLED BY EASTCO ELECTRIC, MITSUBISHI DIAMOND CONTRACTOR. Call 360-983-8313. 2/19-3/19
- Waggin West Ranch offers: Dog Grooming, Boarding, Pet Portraits, Wine Shop & Tasting Room. Call for Appointment. 253-820-4396 Packwood 3/12-9/9
- Lewis County Animal Shelter, 560 Centralia-Alpha Road, is in need of stamps, AAA batteries, a broom, and canned pate style cat food. Thank you for your support! 360-740-1290. 4/9-16
- Wanted small older crawler tractor (bulldozer) any model, any condition running or not, even parts machine, or related equipment, Skidsteer (bobcat), farm tractor with Bucket loader. Also wanting old advertising signs, gas pumps, old advertising clocks, vending machines, slot machine, soda pop, old arcade, amusement park games/ rides, etc., any old novelty items. Cash, Private Party. Joe 360-204-1017 Port Orchard 4/9-23
- WANTED: Lewis County Animal Shelter is in need of kitten and cleaning supplies! Dry kitten chow, canned pate style cat food, and kitten formula. Also liquid hand soap, hand sanitizer, and laundry soap. Thanks for your continued support of our shelter! 360-740-1290 4/2-16
Yard, Garage & Moving Sales
- Yard Sale Ads are FREE in the Shopper. Up to 20 words. Applies to Yard, Garage, Moving Sales. Free ads for private sellers only, businesses pay regular low rates. One free ad per person per year. Order must reach us before noon the preceding Friday. 360-494-7641 ruc
PLACE YOUR CLASSIFIED AD:
Phone Orders call: 360-494-7641.
Regular Mail: "Click & Save" the COUPON to your computer print it out and mail coupon along with your check in payment to :
Highway Shopper, P O Box 747, Packwood, WA 98361
Deadline is Friday NOON except when Monday is a holiday, deadline is Friday 10:00 am.
We reserve the right to edit or refuse questionable ad copy.
If an error occurs in your ad PLEASE notify us WITHIN 5 days. We are responsible for only one incorrect insertion.
We will not be liable for errors appearing in any ad beyond the cost of the space occupied by the error.
Ads are purchased as a unit and billed/paid upfront. No exchanges/refunds for early cancellations.
Prices on Classified Ads:
25 cents per word, $5.00 minimum per ad per week.
Bold words add $2/week. Border add $2/week. Tear Sheet add $5/week.
Return to White Pass Highway Shopper Newspaper Home Page