Classifieds, Classified Ads, White Pass Highway Shopper Newspaper,
Southwest Washington State April 23, 2014
Classified Ads from White Pass Highway Shopper for April 23, 2014
These ads are from the Highway Shopper of Lewis and Yakima Counties, Washington State
Call (360) 494-7641
or E-Mail: ShopperClassifieds.
Must receive ad order by Noon on Friday
by e-mail: email@example.com
or message us on Facebook.
You just got Lucky. . .
APRIL - E-Mail SPECIAL
3 for FREE Classifieds.
SELL OFF ALL YOUR OLD STUFF!
Maximum 40 words per ad.
We will edit ads as needed. Personal ads ONLY are free. Business, Real Estate Rental ads regular pricing.
No phone calls for FREE ads.
Deadline is Friday NOON except when Monday is a holiday, deadline is Friday 10:00 am.
This WEEK's CLASSIFIED ADS:
- SAVE THE DATE! 90th Birthday Celebrations for Alice Kobes and Al Bowman, Saturday, April 26 at 2 p.m. Packwood Senior Center. Join us for cake, ice cream and good wishes!
Art & Craft
- ANNUAL MINERAL LAKE ARTS AND CRAFT GUILD SPRING SHOW dedicated to founder Ann Brown. Featuring hand made items by local crafters and artisans, raffle, free refreshments, collecting bread tabs. Friday and Saturday, April 25-26 from 9-4 pm. Presbyterian Church, 211 Lincoln St, Mineral, WA. 04/09-04/23
- Native Art & Craft Sale at Yard Birds Mall. 2100 N National Ave, Suite 112A, Chehalis. May 10, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Sponsored by Native Woven Spirits. Vendors, Drummers and Singers wanted. 360-520-2778 Chehalis 4/16-5/7
- Abandon Vehicle Auction, 261 West State Street, Mossyrock, WA. View 8-10 a.m. Auction: 10 a.m. Thur., May 1, 2014. ASAP Towing & Repair 360-983-8150 Mossyrock 4/23
- HOPPING GOOD AUCTION! Saturday April 26th. Preview 10 AM - Auction Begins 12 noon. 204 U.S. HIGHWAY 12, CHEHALIS, WA. 98532. I-5 EXIT 68, EAST ONE HALF MILE. What youÕve been waiting for! A boatload of really great furniture including hutches, queen beds and bedroom sets, yard and garden items, lawn equipment, huge iron wheels, old railroad depot luggage cart, tools, huge assortment of items too numerous to list! SORRY NO ON-LINE BIDDING AT THIS SALE! www.garrisonauctioneers.com Lic. #2332 360-262-9154
- WEIRD & WONDERFUL AUCTION! Wednesday, April 30th. Preview 2 PM - Auction Begins 6 PM. 204 U.S. HIGHWAY 12, CHEHALIS, WA. 98532. I-5 EXIT 68, EAST ONE HALF MILE. What a mix! Sad iron collection, Alaskan soap stone carvings, primitives, 1964 GI Joe action figure, retro bar stoolsÑmore! Loads of Asian items, Red Wing crock lid, target crock, railroad memorabilia, African carvings, Native American items, furniture including knotty pine Amish dresser, Duncan Phyfe style drum table, Flat top trunk, Asian carved nesting tables and matching coffee table, coins, comic books, toys. BID LIVE or ON-LINE! www.garrisonauctioneers.com Lic. #2332 360-262-9154 4/23
- Cook and counter person and waitress wanted. Please apply in person at Cruisers Pizza in Packwood. 4/9-9/9
- Fischer's Market IGA now accepting applications for immediate hiring. Cashiers and Courtesy Clerks, full and part time. Pick up applications in person. No phone calls please. Randle 4/9-23
- Mt. Adams Cafe is now accepting applications for full or part time employment, Apply in person. Mt Adams Cafe, Randle 4/16-30
Lost & Found
- Found April 2: pocket watch at Yodi Falls. 360-494-0886. Packwood 4/9-23
Misc. For Sale
- 1966 Plymouth Fury III, 318 with column Shift. EIDE boat loader for 14 ft. boat. 360-318-5230. 4/16-30
- 1970 F-250 camper special. Runs and drives excellent. Straight body, 390 engine. 144,000 original miles, $2000. 1983 Polaris 440 snowmobile, $149.99 8'X7' diamond plated deck trailer, use for snowmobile/utility or motorcycle hauling, etc., $800. 360-978-4384 Onalaska 4/23
- 1980 Jeep CJ5 4cyl. Manual trans. $2000. Set of rigid dies $55. Size 11 waders $45. Brand-new engine stand $100. Two trailer hitches $100 each. Standard size pool table, Minnesota Fats $100. 360-978-4384 Onalaska 4/23
- 26" Sony TV 1993 Great picture and sound with corner Entertainment Centerboth in perfect condition. $65. 360-520-3715 Packwood. 4/16-30
- Antique White sewing machine and a slew of attachments $100. Two brand new never out of the box pet containment systems. "Humane contain super system HC-7000" ( $150 new) will sell for $120 each. 360-978-4384 Onalaska 4/23
- Bob's Auto Windshield Special. Most models installed, $175. Chevy pickups '88-'96, installed, $120. Chevy S-10, installed, $140. TOWING- reasonable rates. 360-496-1810 or 360-498-3049 Glenoma 10/1-ruc
- Dosho weights and bench, like new. See Dosho.com for pictures. Less than halfprice at $225. 360-520-3715 4/16-30
- Double bed with black frame. Matching dresser & vanity w/ stool. $175 OBO. Futon chair $50. 360-269-2622 Packwood 4/23-5/7
- Eggs for eating or hatching $2/dozen. Rhode Island Red rooster, dark brown RIR eggs, white Leghorn eggs and light green Easter eggs. Miller Road, Randle 360 497-2160. Randle 4/9-23
- Free stacks of previous weeks' Shoppers are always available at Shopper office, for those who need newspapers for fires, painting, etc. 5/11-ruc
- Great Prices on Tires at Beslow's NAPA! Front End Alignments, Trans. Flushing, Brakes Service, Lube, Oil, Filter. Mechanic on duty daily. Bring in your estimate to Beslow's Auto and we will surprise you with significant savings! 360-494-6690 Packwood 2/5-9/9
- Made to order Meissenburg Vintage wood signs. See catalog at 12973 Hwy 12Packwood Fri, Sat, Sun. Packwood. 4/16-30
- Sears Riding mower, 12.5 HP, 42" cut $350. Sears push mower, 21" cut, 6 HP, $60. Both run well. 360-498-5466 Glenoma 4/9-23
- Set of four studded tires on rims size 185/70R14. $200 OBO. Contact Matthew 360-324-9889 Call or text for more info. Randle 4/23-5/7
- Solid oak queen bed suite incl. triple dresser w/ mirror, lighted headboard, three pc armoire. $350 OBO. 360-269-2622 Packwood 4/23-5/7
- Two cords Maple, split-cured, $135 each. One cord Alder, split-cured $90. All for $350. U-haul. 360-494-2332. Packwood 4/23-5/7
- www.rowdyrebel.com Constitutional "Keep Out" signs $12. Rebel flags $8. Rebel T shirts $6! Custom decals and more. Rowdy Rebel, 107 Martin Rd. 360-498-5210 Glenoma 1/8-9/9
Plants & Produce
- Petunia Basket Sale, 'til sold out. 153 Fuller Rd, Salkum. Opening Sat., April 19. Also, April 25-27 and May 2-3. 206-786-6699 Salkum 4/9-23
- Moving Sale/ Open House every Friday, 11 am-1 pm. 246 Kiona Rd., Randle. 360-496-1664 Randle 4/2-9/9
Real Estate For Sale by Owner
- FOR SALE BY OWNER: Custom 3 BR/2 BA home on 12 acres near Packwood. Large fenced yard, heat pump, rec. room, appliances, large deck, above the 100 yr. flood plain. Owner contract possible. $239,000. Call: 360-791-3132 or 253-312-8978 Packwood 4/16-30
- Apartments- one furnished, $500+. Updated SW mobile $525. 31' RV trailer $375, RV space $185, Storages, No Smoking / pets. 509 930 1348 / 360 498 5339 Randle/ Glenoma 3/12-9/9
- Glenoma/Packwood Mini Storage. 10' x 10' and 10' x 20'. Outside Storage $1/day. 8075 US Highway 12 and 12883 US Hwy 12. 360-496-1664. 2/23-ruc
- Newly remodeled: Packwood upstairs 2 bedroom apartment $425 month, $200 Deposit, no pets or smoking.Ê Available end of April. For Application: 360-482-8098. 3/19-9/9
- Packwood U-Lock-It. Fenced, Secure Storage Units. Sizes range 4'x8' to 10'x10'. Outside storage available. Call for prices and information. 360-494-2841 Packwood 4/14-ruc
- STORAGE UNITS - Randle $30 - $40/mo. Call JJ at 360-496-1667. Randle 6/13-ruc
RV's & Campers
- 1967 10' Camper, fits long bed truck. Sleeps four, has stove, oven, kitchen sink and place for small fridge. No bathroom but closet for camp toilet. $300. Located in Packwood. 509-674-7641 4/16-30
- A STITCH IN TIME. Mending, Altering, Hemming, Zippers, All types of sewing. Call Irma Hiles for an appointment. 360-497-2069. Randle 3/19-ruc
- SAVE MONEY!! MITSUBISHI HEAT PUMP FOR YOUR HOME. Save $700 if installed during the month of APRIL. ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM INSTALLED BY EASTCO ELECTRIC, MITSUBISHI DIAMOND CONTRACTOR. Call 360-983-8313. 2/19-3/19
- Spring has sprung and ROD'S TIRE SOURCE is ready for all your tire needs. Mowers, tractors, Cars, Trucks, you name it. We are proud to have been your local tire dealer for over 30 years. Located on Young Road in Randle. 360-497-6120. Looking forward to seeing you soon. 4/23-9/9
- Waggin West Ranch offers: Dog Grooming, Boarding, Pet Portraits, Wine Shop & Tasting Room. Call for Appointment. 253-820-4396 Packwood 3/12-9/9
- Wanted small older crawler tractor (bulldozer) any model, any condition running or not, even parts machine, or related equipment, Skidsteer (bobcat), farm tractor with Bucket loader. Also wanting old advertising signs, gas pumps, old advertising clocks, vending machines, slot machine, soda pop, old arcade, amusement park games/ rides, etc., any old novelty items. Cash, Private Party. Joe 360-204-1017 Port Orchard 4/9-23
Yard, Garage & Moving Sales
- 121 Baker Rd, Packwood. April 26 & 27. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Furniture, Washer, dryer car parts, misc.
- May 2, 3, 4. Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. 172 Adriane Way, Morton. Four miles E of Morton on Davis Lake Road. Follow signs. New water heater, new serger sewing machine. Lots of stuff from storage units. Morton 4/23
- Yard Sale Ads are FREE in the Shopper. Up to 20 words. Applies to Yard, Garage, Moving Sales. Free ads for private sellers only, businesses pay regular low rates. One free ad per person per year. Order must reach us before noon the preceding Friday. 360-494-7641 ruc
PLACE YOUR CLASSIFIED AD:
Phone Orders call: 360-494-7641.
Regular Mail: "Click & Save" the COUPON to your computer print it out and mail coupon along with your check in payment to :
Highway Shopper, P O Box 747, Packwood, WA 98361
Deadline is Friday NOON except when Monday is a holiday, deadline is Friday 10:00 am.
We reserve the right to edit or refuse questionable ad copy.
If an error occurs in your ad PLEASE notify us WITHIN 5 days. We are responsible for only one incorrect insertion.
We will not be liable for errors appearing in any ad beyond the cost of the space occupied by the error.
Ads are purchased as a unit and billed/paid upfront. No exchanges/refunds for early cancellations.
Prices on Classified Ads:
25 cents per word, $5.00 minimum per ad per week.
Bold words add $2/week. Border add $2/week. Tear Sheet add $5/week.
Return to White Pass Highway Shopper Newspaper Home Page